Whilst we operate in Level 2 there will be somethings that look or seem a little different at Porters.
We look forward to seeing you but please remember the following:
- Visitor numbers on the mountain will be a limited to the capacity of the car parks, which means we will use the top 2 carparks and down to Cliff corner only.
- Treat your car as your base for the day. It’s your locker and restaurant.
- No shuttle bus will operate under level 2.
- Please scan the COVID-19 contact tracing QR code upon arrival, or sign in with your details at the ticket office or café.
- Snow play, tobogganing and tubing area is closed
- Social distancing is encouraged
- Please respect our Social distancing rules.
- We will do our best to deal with you all as quick as possible but please plan for longer wait times
- Have your driver licence with you as we will operate our quick pass exchange system
- Please send just one group/family member to the ticket office where possible
- Our café is open but for take away business only
- Coffee keep cups are not permitted sorry.
- We will be operating a one way system for service so please observe the new directional flow signs.
- Make your car your personal lodge. No seating is available in café or on deck
- Social distancing - Please wait at the door to be invited in
- Equipment will be sanitised at the end of each day and between rentals.
Snow sports school
- Please book in same manner as usual in the ticket office but give yourself plenty of extra time to get your rental gear and to get to the lesson.
- Chairlift – 4 can ride together if that is your bubble otherwise 2 to a chair with due to social distancing.
- T bars – 2 can ride together if that is your bubble otherwise it’s a single load
- We will disinfect chairlift touch surfaces at the end of each day
- Please keep your gloves on when using the lifts.
- Season pass holders please be sure your pass is scanned for extra contact tracing
- Buffs/face shields are encouraged
- If you feel unwell, please stay home
- Be kind to each other, be patient
- Please be understanding to our team, they have not set the rules and are doing their best to keep you and all of safe and secure.